Saturday, January 9, 2016

Haircut

It was brought to my attention that I announced that I'd chopped off Amelie's hair and then never posted a picture.

The night before we were supposed to go down to the Bootheel for Christmas, the kids had a bath and then we needed to brush Amelie's hair. She immediately started whining about it, so I asked how she'd like a haircut - and she jumped on it so we just capitalized on the opportunity and bobbed it off in the kitchen at around 8pm. I'd intended on evening it up pretty soon after that, but we still haven't gotten around to it.

I very annoyingly took these photos today while she was trying to eat lunch.







I am definitely not a professional, but I think this will do - she's already able to brush her hair on her own most mornings and that was definitely not happening before.

No comments:

Post a Comment