Saturday, July 11, 2015

Independence Day, II

We're about to have a series of several posts from photos Sam has emailed me from his phone. (Thanks to Grandma Mary for passing along her old smart phone!)

I have two more weeks of teaching my night class, and then my full-time job will at least seem very easy & maybe I can be more regular about updating the blog again. (Or maybe not! Ha!)

I took the camera to the Fire in the Sky celebration downtown on the fourth (& made a blog post about it), but Sam also took some photos with his phone of the festivities before the fireworks started.

There was a bounce house that the kids went through twice.
Last year, we got to the park just before dusk and they deflated the bounce house right in front of our eyes.


I mentioned before that Sam made caramel corn.


Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment